AMP provide high class expertise in numerical tools development, helping our clients to save time and money and help making the best decisions. AMP can develop design tools and implement computational codes according to the clients requirements.
Our experts are specialized in the implementation of software able to model physical phenomena, written in different languages such as C++, C, Fortran, Visual Basic and Matlab/Octave, beginning from development planning and theoretical analysis of the phenomenon to the graphic interface implementation.
The different code development phases are the following:
• Physical phenomenon detailed analysis
• Choice of the most suitable approach and programming language
• Software implementation and graphic interface realization
• Validation and test
Our main areas of expertise are the followings:
– 1D, 2D, 3D codes (fluid networks, through-flow codes…)
– Plant performance codes
– Code for gradient-based and evolutionary optimization procedures